Matthew J. Levine, M.D.
Request an Appointment
Meet Dr. Levine
Matthew J. Levine, M.D., is a board certified orthopaedic physician specializing in sports medicine. Dr. Levine has acquired a wide-range of industry experience through his academic and professional endeavors nationally and abroad. In addition to providing patients with in-office care, Dr. Levine serves as a Team Physician for Tuscarora High School and has assisted on medical staff teams for The Penn Relays and World Figure Skating Championships. A former athlete himself, Dr. Levine understands the importance of helping his patients maintain their active lives.
- Head Team Physician, Tuscarora HS
Areas Of Expertise
Arthroscopic Shoulder and Knee Surgery
Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
SLAP Lesion Injuries and Repairs
Total and Reverse Shoulder Replacement
Multiligament Knee Injury
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine; Philadelphia, P.A.
George Washington University; Washington, D.C.
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery: University of Sydney at Royal North Shore Hospital; Sydney, Australia
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery: Duke University; Durham, N.C.
- National Institutes of Health; Washington, D.C.
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Association for Physician Leadership
- 1st Prize for Outstanding Oral Presentation, George Washington University Research Day
- 2nd Place Award, Washington Orthopaedic Society Annual Research Day
- Competed at the 1996 U.S. Olympic Team Trials for the 400-meter Intermediate Hurdles
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Holy Cross Germantown Hospital
Affiliated Surgery Centers
Physicians Surgery Center
Monocacy Surgery Center