On-Site X-Ray Services
For the convenience of our patients, the Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics - MMI Division provides on-site digital X-ray services through Community Radiology Associates (CRA) at our Frederick and Urbana facilities.
This service provides many benefits to our patients, including:
- X-rays taken here are digitized for immediate viewing by our doctors, giving you quicker answers.
- CRA on-site staff can create CDs of images for you to take with you.
- Films taken at any CRA facility are easily viewed by our providers.
- CRA offers a convenient patient portal where you can view your images and see reports sent from the radiologist to your referring provider.
Your condition may require additional imaging such as an MRI or CT scan. In these cases, in-house CRA representatives can:
- Locate the most convenient CRA location for you
- Schedule your appointment
- Handle any pre-authorization your insurance requires
All X-ray services are directly billed by Community Radiology Associates. For more information on charges or bills you have received, click here.
Why go to an orthopedic doctor that requires you to travel to a hospital to have X-ray services first? Get everything taken care of in one place at the Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics - MMI Division. Call today to schedule your appointment!