Our Workers’ Compensation services offer a comprehensive program with the following core competencies, designed to help the injured worker quickly reach maximum medical improvement (MMI):
- Physicians experienced in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries
- Prompt access to quality care
- Use of modified duty, when appropriate
- Prompt communication with all the stakeholders involved in the patient’s care
MMI has a staff member dedicated to facilitating this process. Meredith Miller, our Worker’s Compensation Coordinator, provides constant communication and coordination of care with Nurse Case Managers and Claims Adjusters. She keeps the appropriate and interested parties apprised of the patient’s treatment plan, progress and status.
MMI Workers’ Compensation Services Include:
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeons, Physiatrists and Rheumatologists who perform objective evaluations
- Independent Medical Examinations and Functional Capacity Evaluations
- EMG’s and nerve conduction studies
- Work Status Reports faxed same day as visit
- Timely and concise written reports
- Use of modified duty
- A dedicated workers’ compensation coordinator
Call or email our Workers’ Compensation Coordinator
Help your Injured Worker reach MMI !!!