Workers' Compensation Overview
Our Workers' Compensation services offer a comprehensive program with the following core competencies, designed to help the injured worker quickly reach maximum medical improvement (MMI):
- Physicians experienced in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries
- Prompt access to quality care with same day appointments available for new injuries
- Providers who understand the importance of modified duty, and who will not hesitate to recommend it when appropriate
- Prompt communication with all the stakeholders involved in the patient’s care
Workers' Compensation Coordinator
MMI has a staff member solely dedicated to the coordination of treatment for the injured worker and dissemination of documentation to all stakeholders.
Our Workers' Compensation Coordinator, provides constant communication and coordination of care with Nurse Case Managers and Claims Adjusters.
She keeps the appropriate and interested parties apprised of the patient’s treatment plan, progress and status.
MMI Workers' Compensation Services
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeons, Physiatrists and Rheumatologists who perform objective evaluations
- Independent Medical Examinations and Functional Capacity Evaluations
- EMG’s and nerve conduction studies
- Work Status Reports faxed same day as visit
- Timely and concise written reports
- Use of modified duty
- A dedicated workers’ compensation coordinator