Health & Safety
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We follow all CDC health and safety protocols and are committed to keeping you safe.
For your safety we are following the CDC recommendations and asking the following:
- All patients over the age of 18 must present by themselves (unless they are disabled, special needs or pediatric). We will ask family/friend to wait in their car.
- If you are experiencing respiratory or flu symptoms, a fever, cough or shortness of breath, please reschedule. We will not charge a late fee.
- If you or anyone close to you have had close contact with anyone diagnosed with Coronavirus or the flu in the last three weeks, please reschedule.
- If you have been diagnosed with Coronavirus, the flu or any other communicable illness in the last three weeks, please reschedule.
Here is How we are Keeping Our Office a COVID-19 Free Zone:
- You must wear a face covering while in our office. If you do not have one, a mask will be supplied to you.
- Please sanitize your hands before you enter the office.
- We will ask you about COVID-19 symptoms and take your temperature upon arrival to the office. If you have a fever you may need to reschedule your appointment.
- Kindly sit 6 Ft from others in the waiting room. Prefer to wait in your car? Please check in at the front desk and we will call or text you when it is your turn to see the physician.
To Further Ensure Your Safety:
- All patient areas are disinfected before and after each patient use.
- All staff wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- All staff undergo routine lab checks for COVID-19. Self-monitoring and temperature check ins daily.
- Hand washing and sanitizing stations used routinely.
Thank you in advance for helping us follow the CDC recommendations and keeping our patients and staff healthy and safe. We are here to serve you. Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. As always we have Urgent Care Monday through Friday and Saturday for all of our orthopedic and wound care needs. We are also offering Telemedicine for your convenience as well.
Health & Safety
The Health and Safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We are dedicated to keeping you safe! All of our office loactions are COVID-19 Free Zones.