Hand and Upper Extremity
Certified Hand Rehabilitation
Specialists are on Staff.
Common Conditions of the Hand & Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pain, Fracture, Dislocation of the
- Nerve Entrapment
- Carpal Tunnel Syndromes
- Upper Extremity Laceration of the Nerve, Artery or Tendon
- Dupuytren’s Contrapture
- De Quervain’s Syndrome
- Physical Therapy
- Individual Exercise Programs
- Nerve Testing on-site
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Surgery to speed recovery
- Innovative Treatments for Hand & Elbow Fractures
- Microscopic Nerve & Tendon Repair of the Hand
- Joint Replacement
- Xiaflex Injections
Injury and chronic pain can be treated with minimally invasive techniques which use very small instruments and approaches that effect less tissues, reducing pain and speeding recovery.
MMI Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Staff work as a team with Dr. Nesbitt to get you back to your favorite activities quickly.